Group booking for multiple events

• rnomis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 days ago #30771 by rnomis
Group booking for multiple events was created by rnomis
I recommended Event Booking for her children's activity day site and it is beginning to become popular. However it currently works as follows:

Activate Shopping Cart: No
Collect Members information in Group Registration: Yes

Each child's details including medical, allergies, Doctors details and health and safety questions must be answered for each child. The form is quite lengthy and must be completed for each child. Most people book for 2 or 3 children and are happy to fill the form in once. However, often, my client receives a phone call from customers who want to book for more than 1 event. Currently under Group registration there is no option for this as the Cart feature must be set to No.

It takes around 10 minutes for someone to book for 3 children and they don't want to repeat this for each event. They simply want to book the same children into another event and pay for them all by PayPal at the end.

I can see no way of doing this apart from either booking each event separately which is very time consuming for the customer or my client exporting the details and manually copying the group in a spreadsheet and asking the customer to pay with PayPal from outside the site which is not very professional.

Is there any way this can be achieved with perhaps Community Builder integration or can the module be changed to add this?

If so, what would be the cost and how long would it take?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31476 by nlogan
Replied by nlogan on topic Re: Group booking for multiple events
I second this. It would be helpful to allow a group to register for more than one event.

Thanks for considering it.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38703 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Re: Group booking for multiple events
I second this too! Unfortunately this is the only feature that is stopping me from rolling this out to all my clients.

Tuan, any hope of getting a way around this?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc