One Event --- Multiple Sessions

• kennibc
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15519 by kennibc
One Event --- Multiple Sessions was created by kennibc
We are using Event Booking for professional development and training sessions. With certain events, we run several sessions in a day with each session having their own start/end time, capacity, and room number.

It would be nice if Event Booking would have a plugin which would allow for event sessions. Each session would have it's own start/end time and total capacity for registering.

I would envision being able to add a session name and then a start/end time for the sessions of the event. The registration capacity could be set at the event level and used for each session as this typically the same for all sessions.

On the front end the user would click on the event as normal, but would also see a check box or radio button for selecting the session they want to register for.

This would save a lot of time! Currently I have to copy events and then change all the settings to make it a new "session".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #16026 by lbr0725
Replied by lbr0725 on topic Re: One Event --- Multiple Sessions
I too would love to have this in the Event booking. Currently using event booking as a volunteer sign-up and would love to have it where I could have an event and then for that event I could have several different Signups for different tasks for volunteers to signup for which are held at different times.

Any thoughts Tuan on the possibility of this feature coming out in a new release?

More
11 years 8 months ago #17883 by Konski David
Replied by Konski David on topic Re: One Event --- Multiple Sessions
that would be great feature, when it`s possible!

More
11 years 8 months ago #18148 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Re: One Event --- Multiple Sessions
I also would love this feature!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc