Exporting select registrants only to CSV?

• kristen
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14359 by kristen
Hi

Is there a way to export only certain registrants from several events to CSV? I want to export only the recent registrants that come in, and not the entire list each time.

Thanks,
Kristen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14383 by arturob
Replied by arturob on topic Re: Exporting select registrants only to CSV?
How about being able to print a list of participants for an event or export that list to a csv? Preferably from the front end

More
12 years 1 week ago #15118 by arturob
Replied by arturob on topic Re: Exporting select registrants only to CSV?
I figured out how to do this from the backend so in case anyone else is as clueless as I was, go here'

More
12 years 1 week ago #15125 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Exporting select registrants only to CSV?
Basically, the extension allows you to export all registrants from one event or from all events. If you want to export registrants from one event, go to Event Booking -> Registrants management, choose an event from dropdown, then press Export button in the toolbar. After that, only registrants from selected events will be exported .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 1 week ago #15126 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Exporting select registrants only to CSV?
Thanks @arturob so much for sharing the video !

Tuan

More
11 years 7 months ago #18868 by bkmjd
Hi,

When I go to registrants, then depress export registration in BE nothing happens. I am assuming this would save to a csv file. Tried in IE and FF with no luck. Am I missing something very simple, or is there another issue?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc