Most urgent additions

• BorderC
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #12306 by BorderC
Most urgent additions was created by BorderC
Here are the - in my mind - four most urgent additions for the otherwise excellent Events Booking component:

1. Tax: It's been said before, but can't be sufficiently emphasized: Tax calculation is imperative for professional use!
2. Delimiters: Implementation of localized thousand and decimal delimiters is also important.
3. Countries translation: Easy translation of countries for multi-language/non-English sites also important.
4. Calendar view translation: Week and Day view must be completely translatable.

Can't wait for this to be implemented...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #12307 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Most urgent additions
Thanks for your suggestion. For me, the most important feature which should be implemented soon is Tax and Invoicing features. Are you happy to guide me with some concepts of how tax should work ? I don't have much experience with Tax. If you are happy to help to guide me, please contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk. Please see my contact information on the page below :

joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_co...ntact&id=1&Itemid=18

Regards,

Tuan

• BorderC
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #12308 by BorderC
Replied by BorderC on topic Re: Most urgent additions
Hi! I agree, tax is the most important issue. Some of my other items, like delimiters, seem easier to implement though. Am I right?

I will gladly contribute with what I can, but am tied up for a couple of days. I'll can contact you after that via Skype. You are in Vietnam, right? I am in Sweden, so we'll have agree on a suitable time - considering the time difference.

I would also like to invite other forum members that feel that they have something to contribute to join!

Talk to you soon!

More
12 years 6 months ago #12309 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Most urgent additions
Yes, I am from Vietnam. My time zone is GMT+07, and I works fron 8:30am until 11pm everyday. So please talk to me when you have time . Guggestions from other customers are always welcome !

Looking forward to talking with you and implement this important feature into the extension .

Tuan

More
12 years 5 months ago #12562 by ross
Replied by ross on topic Re: Most urgent additions
Hi Guys

Can I suggest doing somerthing similar to what is implemented in Virtuemart, as this covers multiple currencies and Tax arrangements,

Cheers

Ross

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc