Deposit variable

• Javier Contreras Sales
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 1 month ago #150681 by Javier Contreras Sales
Deposit variable was created by Javier Contreras Sales
Hi! I need to change the deposit payment a registrant must pay when books an event and I don´t know how to do it.

I have an event in which a registrant can choose to add a "bus transportation" to the location of the event. This option is made through a fee field that adds 40€ to the total amount of the event (which is 150€). But I need that the deposit amount is increased in 10€, because I need thay the client pays for the reservation of the bus. Because if at the end, he doesn´t want to take our bus, he losts these 10€.

I cannot use the percentage deposit amount option because I need that the deposit is 150€ fixed prize and 10€ the deposit fixed prize for the bus.

The perfect solution would be that in fee fields, you can stablish how much the deposit is going to be incremented, apart from the total amount.

I think it would be very interesting to add this feature because in this kind of bussiness (event reservations) is easy to have aditional services related to the event and It´s important for us, the organizators of the event, that can take money also for the reservation of that adiotional service.

I hope you can help me!

Javi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.