Coupon dosnt Work by Joomla 4.4.2

• Enrico Eichhorn
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163401 by Enrico Eichhorn
Coupon dosnt Work by Joomla 4.4.2 was created by Enrico Eichhorn
I updated to Joomla 4.4.2 today, now the coupon no longer works properly. Times Used counter remains at 0, I cannot change it. I also created a new one and I have the same problem there too. For users who were created before the update and have already used coupons, I can change the value.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163402 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon dosnt Work by Joomla 4.4.2
Hi Enrico

Are you saying that when the someone registers for the event using the coupon, the Times Used is not increased ? What payment method you are using and what's the status of the registration record (Pending/Paid) when someone register for the event and make payment using that coupon?

Tuan

• Enrico Eichhorn
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163408 by Enrico Eichhorn
Replied by Enrico Eichhorn on topic Coupon dosnt Work by Joomla 4.4.2
Hello Tuan, we use offline payment. Users can use the coupon as normal and the counter counts normally. We have the problem in the backend that we cannot change the counter from 0. As soon as there is another number there, we can change it manually, but not at 0, so I can save it as often as I want.
Attachments:

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163440 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon dosnt Work by Joomla 4.4.2
Hi Enrico

That Times Used parameter is calculated automatically by the system each time someone registers for your event and use the coupon. It is not editable

Tuan