Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.5.0 . This release brings some great improvements to already great extension:
1. Added additional layouts to display categories
- The Grid Layout allows displaying categories in grid/columns format. There are 4 layout options to choose from: Default, Overlay, Image Top and Image Bottom
. Additional hover affect and color settings... could be controlled in menu item parameters give you full control how categories are being displayed on your site.
- The List Layout has similar structure with default layout, except that has cleaner layout structure (in code) and remove the old boxed heading / border around each category. It should look and compatible better with modern template.
2. Added Grid Layout to display Event
- A new cleaner/ more beautiful Grid Layout is added to display events. The menu item parameters allows you to control what will be displayed, even the color of the each data displayed for the event, very flexible and give you full control of the layout.
3. Added Events Booking - Related Events Plugin
This plugin allows you to define related events of a event. Then when users view the main event, they will see the related events at the bottom and can view these related events.
4. Added Categories Slider module
Allows you to display your categories using a beautiful responsive slider.
5. Improve Upcoming Events Module
Added Grid Layout to allow you to display events using Grid Layout, same as how you are using menu item parameters.
6. Improve Events Slider Module
Allow display events in the slider using the new Grid Layout included in this release.
7. Improve Categories Module
Added Grid Layout to allow you to display categories using Grid Layout
8. Updated Zoom Integration
Added Events Booking - Zoom App plugin to replace original Events Booking - Zoom plugin to use new authentication method required by Zoom (the JWT integration method was deprecated and they do not allow using it for new applications anymore). If you use the Zoom integration, please migrate to use this new plugin. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/zoom-integration
9. Payment Plugin Updated/ New payment plugins added
- Updated Stripe Checkout payment plugin to remove payment method parameters. Stripe recommends control the payment methods you want to enable from within your Stripe account
- Added EB Stripe Card payment plugin. This is a new payment plugin allows processing credit card payment using Stripe payment gateway without redirecting users to Stripe and it is also compatible with Strong Customer Authentication (the original EB Stripe payment plugin is not compatible with that SCA requirement)
- Added EB PayPal Rest payment plugin. Works in the same way with the standard PayPal payment plugin, but using newer PayPal API, and does not depend on PayPal IPN, so it works a bit more reliable than the the original PayPal payment plugin
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geoffrey Smith, LMKweb, Alison, Matu, Karim Haddad, Paul McDonald, Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg, Olga Martinez and 2 other people also said thanks.