Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.4.4 . This release contains some small improvements listed below:
1. Improve Custom Fields Assignment
You can now assign custom fields to: Categories, Events or both Categories and Events. It is controlled via Custom Fields Assignment config option. For existing installations, for backward compatible purpose, it will continue working as how it was (I don't want to change existing behavior during update). So if you want to be able to assign custom fields to both categories and events, please change Custom Fields Assignment config option. See
to understand the power of this improvement.
This plugin allows sending notification to admin when payment for a registration failed for some reasons so that admin knows about it. See
to understand how to configure the plugin.
3. Added System - Events Booking Clean Email Logs plugin
This plugins allows deleting emails from Emails Logs automatically when these emails are older than certain number of days (90 days by default). That would help prevent storing too many emails in the email logs, thus help reducing the database table size and your hosting space.
4. Added Module Cache Support
Added parameters to support caching module output to several modules in Events Booking package. If you enable Cache on your site, you can enable cache in these modules, too, to make your site load faster.
5. Other Improvements and Bugs Fixes
- Allows filtering registrants base on categories from frontend registrants management
- Support Conditional Text in PDF Tickets.
- Updated TCPDF library to latest version
- Improve PayPal Payment Processing Logic so that registrants will have to pay the whole fee charged by PayPal (in case you setup payment processing fee parameters in PayPal payment plugin - the old calculation logic is not accurate 100%)
- Fix bug on re-ordering sponsors from Sponsors management
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements and have these small bugs fixed. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg, Eduardo Correa