Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.4.3 .
This release contains some small improvements and bugs fixes as listed below
1. Coupons Improvement
- Better combination between categories and events assignment for coupon. See
Common Coupon Assignment Setup
for same common setup documentation. It is much more flexible than before.
- If you assign coupon to a category, it will now valid for all events assigned to that category, not depend on the category is Main Category or Additional Categories. In earlier version, only Main Category
of the event is counted.
2. Private Booking Count
For each event, there is now a new setting called Private Booking Count.
It defines how many tickets/registrants are already booked for this event outside registration system. It allows the site admin to adjust it by hand when there are registrations made offline. In the past, you would have to create a fake registration record to handle that, now, you can setup it as a setting inside the event.
3. Support Image ALT for categories and events
You can now set Image ALT Text for categories and events images. If you leave it empty, category name/event title will be used for alt attribute for the image.
4. Allow easier hiding locations on map
Sometime, you just want to display location name of an event, not having a link to display that location in map, for example, an online location. From now on, for these locations, you just need to set Coordinates of the location to 0.000000,0.000000
and it won't be displayed on map anymore.
4. UX Improvements
- Some of the features in the system like sending reminder, speakers, sponsors, ticket types... require enabling it's related plugin to work. Sometime, you just setup data but forgot to enable these required plugins (mostly forgot to enable Reminder plugin although it is mentioned in documentation). Now, if you forgot, we will display a waring including link to allow you to go to the plugin page and enable it.
5. Some small bugs fixes
- PayPal Transaction ID is not stored properly
- Discount Rules for ticket types are not being saved properly
- Event Detail URL (if entered for event) is not used on Calendar view.
Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking
to have use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development.