Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.4.2 . This is a bugs fixes release, mostly contains bugs fix and some small improvements :
- Fixed group registration error when there are custom fee fields with fee formula use in PHP 8.1 and PHP 8.2
- Fixed past events show on upcoming events page when Events Booking is configured to show children events under parent event page
- Fixed certificate sent status not recorded properly when admin sends certificates to registrants.
- Prevent registrants from being added to ACYMailing while joinging waiting lists. They will only be added when they actual register for the event.
- Fixed some permission checks on some backend registrants management actions.
- Small improvement: Added a parameter to table layout to allow showing event end time next to event date in case event starts and finishes in the same day.
- New Payment Plugins Added: EB Eway Responsive Shared Page (should be used to replace the original legacy Eway payment plugin comes with Events Booking by default), PagaDirect (pagadirect.com)
- Updated payment plugin: EB Stripe Checkout, EB Ipay88. If you use these payment plugins, you should download latest version and update.
Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking to have these bugs fixed. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development
Last edit: 9 months 2 days ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg, Johnny
I updated two days ago to 4.4.2 and have since then a bug with registrations using the standard PayPal plugin. On this new registrations the payment status is synced back correct but the payment transaction ID is cutted. It is just saving back the first char. of the transaction id.
Could be because the page has many config options are your hosting provider blocks it. You can contact your hosting provider, ask them to see why the 403 error happens (blocked by server for sure). They should be able to check and give you a solution