[27-Feb-2023] Events Booking version 4.4.2 release

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #156750 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.4.2 . This is a bugs fixes release, mostly contains bugs fix and some small improvements :

- Fixed group registration error when there are custom fee fields with fee formula use in PHP 8.1 and PHP 8.2
- Fixed past events show on upcoming events page when Events Booking is configured to show children events under parent event page
- Fixed certificate sent status not recorded properly when admin sends certificates to registrants.
- Prevent registrants from being added to ACYMailing while joinging waiting lists. They will only be added when they actual register for the event.
- Fixed some permission checks on some backend registrants management actions.
Small improvement: Added a parameter to table layout to allow showing event end time next to event date in case event starts and finishes in the same day.
- New Payment Plugins AddedEB Eway Responsive Shared Page (should be used to replace the original legacy Eway payment plugin comes with Events Booking by default), PagaDirect ( pagadirect.com )
- Updated payment plugin: EB Stripe Checkout, EB Ipay88. If you use these payment plugins, you should download latest version and update.

Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking to have these bugs fixed. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg, Johnny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #156879 by Robert Banniza
Replied by Robert Banniza on topic [27-Feb-2023] Events Booking version 4.4.2 release
Hi Tuan,

I updated two days ago to 4.4.2 and have since then a bug with registrations using the standard PayPal plugin. On this new registrations the payment status is synced back correct but the payment transaction ID is cutted. It is just saving back the first char. of the transaction id.

Regards,
Robert

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #156880 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [27-Feb-2023] Events Booking version 4.4.2 release
Hi Robert

Confirmed the issue. Really sorry, there was a small typo in the code. I fixed it. Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site

After that, the issue will be sorted

Tuan

More
1 year 1 month ago #156987 by Josh
Just upgraded from 4.4.0 and in the Configuration page and I can't save or cancel, the buttons send me to a 403 Forbidden page.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #156988 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [27-Feb-2023] Events Booking version 4.4.2 release
Hello Josh

Could be because the page has many config options are your hosting provider blocks it. You can contact your hosting provider, ask them to see why the 403 error happens (blocked by server for sure). They should be able to check and give you a solution

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 1 month ago #156989 by Josh
I can reach out but it was working fine with 4.4.0, was there something new in 4.4.2 that would lead them to start blocking something?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #156990 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Only few more config options added. We might have too many config options, mean too many inputs on the page and that could be the reasons the save/cancel process (basically, a post request) blocked

Tuan

More
1 year 1 month ago #156996 by Josh
It was a ModSecurity issue, they had to whitelist something on the backend, so I guess something in the new version was triggering a ModSecurity thing.

Thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #156999 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Josh

As I said, in new version, we added some new config options. Maybe there are many inputs there and it is triggered.

Tuan