[26-October-2022] Events Booking version 4.3.0 release

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #154343 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [26-October-2022] Events Booking version 4.3.0 release
Thanks for your nice words. I will continue working hard to improve Events Booking and make it better.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #154349 by David Unwin
Hi Tuan,
Thanks again for some very useful updates to EB
One quick question on Export. There has been a problem in the past whereby the DateTime fields are not exported in a format that you can use in excel> For  instance if you want to extract just the Month from a exported value  =MONTH(A2)  where A2 contains the DateTime  of a record such as StartTime
This was due I think to a limitation of the tool you were using o export the data.
Kind regards
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #154357 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [26-October-2022] Events Booking version 4.3.0 release
Hi David

That could not be solved at the moment due to the limitation of the library which we are using to handle Excel Export. I will try to solve it when we can migrate to a different library github.com/PHPOffice/PhpSpreadsheet in the future

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, David Unwin

More
1 year 5 months ago #154372 by Sunil
Thank you for the new features Tuan. Especially the Export Registrants Template. 

More
1 year 5 months ago #154392 by Alison
Hi Tuan

filter between 'Only Billing Records' and 'Only Member Records ' and 'All Registrants' isn't quite right.

After choosing 'only billing' or 'only member' I can not then go back to 'all registratants' - it just stays on the filter I chose previously.

So I am on 'All Registrants" (I see all registrants)
I choose "Only Billing Records" (I see only Billing records)
I then choose "All Registrants" (I still see only Billing records)

Same if I go to "Member Records" then back to "All Registrants" I still see only the "Member Records"

Can this be fixed please (or am i doing something wrong)?
Thanks
Alison

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #154415 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alison

There was a small typo in the code. Could you please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site, then check it again to see if it solves the issue?

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 5 months ago #154424 by Alison
Fab, all working brilliantly now.
Big thanks
Big SMILES 

More
1 year 5 months ago #154427 by Delemo
Hello,

In the changelog of 4.3.0 release of Events Booking you can read about EB Stripe Checkout plugin:

Please note that you should only update to this latest version of the payment plugin if your Stripe account is configured to use Stripe API version newer than 2020-08-27 (2022-08-01 or newer)

In my Stripe Dashboard I found the section you can see in the attachment.

Could you confirm that it means I'm using the 2020-08-27 Stripe API version and so I do not need t update EB Stripe Checkout plugin?

Thank you

Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #154461 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes @Delemo. In this case, you do not need to update the payment plugin

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 4 months ago #155180 by Frank
would you please email me the script Events Booking version 4.3.0 release, my license expired on November 10 2022 and I didn't get a chance to download it.