[21-June-2022] Events Booking version 4.2.0 releases

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152654 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-June-2022] Events Booking version 4.2.0 releases
Events Booking update could not cause that behavior. So it could cause by something else

You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account and tell us what we need to do to see the error so that we can check it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #152655 by Peter Pütz
It was the "View" - Module in Event Booking that causes the 404 Error on the mainpage. With the "view" Module we showed passed events (archiv) on the bottom of the side. The error disappeared when I deactivated the module.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152660 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-June-2022] Events Booking version 4.2.0 releases
Hi Peter

We removed the archive view in the extension on latest version. For displaying view in module, in latest version, you should :

1. Create a hidden menu item to link to category menu item type, set Display Event Types parameter to past events

2. Use this module eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/advance...res/easy-view-module to display the view (choose the menu item above in the module parameter)

Then it will be fine

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 9 months ago #152708 by David Unwin
Hi Tuan,
Re new tax rules can you clarify something for me
When you set the category, you can only select ALL or a single category from what I can see.  I have set All to 20% and then set a single category, Fundraising  to 0%.
See screen shot. So, will any events in my Fundraising Category take the 0% tax rate?
Is that how it works?

KInd regards
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152709 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

Yes. It will work exactly as you described. You can test it yourself to confirm

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152710 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
For your need, maybe you can activate Simple Tax mode eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...mple-tax-rate-option so that you can enter tax rate directly inside the category/event

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

More
1 year 9 months ago #152711 by David Unwin
Hi Tuan,
I had not thought of that... That might be a better way.
Thank you.
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152712 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes, that could be simpler to setup in case you do not need to have tax depends on country/states

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 9 months ago #152719 by Barry Rawdon
Replied by Barry Rawdon on topic [21-June-2022] Events Booking version 4.2.0 releases
Hi, was a CSS rule added that is now floating the event images to the left? I've noticed this in the Payment form component too and it is causing issues with our layouts now....

img.eb-thumb-left {
    margin: 0 15px 0 0!important;
    float: left!important;
}

It's marked as important so difficult to override.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152732 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Barry

Yes, that's kind of legacy css which we added to the extension few years ago but don't want to remove it because I'm worry that it could change the display on existing websites

You can still override the behavior. Just go to Events Booking -> Configuration, put that css code into Custom CSS, change it to meet your own need (still need to keep !important) and it should override the original css

Regards,

Tuan