Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.1.2. Below are the improvements:
1. Support Input Mask
Events Booking is now integrated with Input Mask library from imask.js.org to allow you to define input mask for each custom field to force users to enter data in the format you want. You can use Regex
to define input mask for your custom fields.
2. Allow adding intro text for some menu items
For frontend events management, registrants management and locations management, you can now add Intro Text in menu item parameter if needed. If intro text is added, it will be displayed at the top of these management page. It could be used to give instructions for users who managing these data from frontend of your site.
3. Handle Page heading settings properly
- Show/Hide page heading on pages depend on Show Page Heading parameter from menu item.
- Handle Use Global option for Show Page Heading properly.
- If Page Heading is defined in the menu item, use that heading text instead of our own language item (menu item takes higher priority)
4. Added Simple Multilingual option
If you are having a multilingual website with too many languages, you could get row size too large error while using Events Booking due to the way the extension is designed to store multilingual data for categories, events. To address this issue, we added a new config option Activate Simple Multilingual. Set this to Yes will address this issue
5. Anti-Spam Solution
- Integrate Honeypot solution to prevent spam bots from registering for events.
- Two other optional settings Minimum Form Time (in Seconds) and Maximum Form Submissions Per Sessionto prevent registration processed too fast or too much registrations in a short time (by spam) which can be used to prevent spams further if needed.
6. Payment Plugins Added/Updated
- Added EB Squareup Card payment plugin with better UI, support 3D Secure and Compatible with SCA requirement. If you are using EB Squareup payment plugin, we recommend you to migrate to use this new payment plugin instead to avoid payment is declined.
- Updated EB Mollie payment plugin to allow setup separate API Key for sandbox and Live Mode
- Updated EB Stripe Checkout payment plugin to use latest Stripe API
- Updated EB RedSys payment plugin to fix a bug when Allowed Payment Type set to Todos
6. Some small bugs fixes/improvements
- Store and Display Cancel Date for cancelled registrations
- Set Event Owner properly when event is created using Save As Copy
- Fix fields missing in confirmation emails (when Access of fields are not Public and registrants use PayPal payment gateway to process payment)
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these new features and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geoffrey Smith, Eric Lamy, Stef, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg