Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.1.1. Below are the improvements:
1. Added Simple Tax Option
If you want to enter Tax Rate for each event directly on add/edit event page (without having to setup Tax Rules) like in Events Booking 3.x and older, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Activate Simple Tax config option to Yes. This could be useful in case you have different events with different tax rate.
2. Improve Recurring Events
Calculate Cut Off Date, Publish Up, Publish Down for children events automatically base on data from parent event (the relationship between these dates and event date of parent event)
3. Improve Registrants/Events Export
Disable wrap text to make export result looks nicer on Excel
4. Add Read-only Support For Custom Fields
Allow you to make a custom field read-only if needed
5. Improve SMS Plugins
Added Default Prefix parameter. That could be set to country code of phone number in your country so that in case phone number which subscribers entered does not contain that country code, it will be added automatically before sending SMS so that the SMS can be delivered properly
6. Improve Public Registrants List
Added a config option to allow hiding Number Registrants on public registrants list
7. Other Changes
- New Version Notification Improvement: Whenever there is new version of the extension, there would be a notice displayed at the top of dashboard so that Admin will know about this new version and perform update.
- Added padding to Mass Mail and Batch SMS modal to make it looks nicer
- Prevent Duplicate Registration for group members, too
- Prevent SQL error causes by ACYMailing in some special cases.
Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these new features and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Julian White