[25-April-2022] Events Booking version 4.1.1 releases

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 hours ago #151336 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 4.1.1. Below are the improvements:

1. Added Simple Tax Option

If you want to enter Tax Rate for each event directly on add/edit event page (without having to setup Tax Rules) like in Events Booking 3.x and older, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Activate Simple Tax config option to Yes.  This could be useful in case you have different events with different tax rate.

2. Improve Recurring Events

Calculate Cut Off Date, Publish Up, Publish Down for children events automatically base on data from parent event (the relationship between these dates and event date of parent event)

3. Improve Registrants/Events Export

Disable wrap text to make export result looks nicer on Excel

4. Add Read-only Support For Custom Fields

Allow you to make a custom field read-only if needed

5. Improve SMS Plugins

Added Default Prefix parameter. That could be set to country code of phone number in your country so that in case phone number which subscribers entered does not contain that country code, it will be added automatically before sending SMS so that the SMS can be delivered properly

6. Improve Public Registrants List

Added a config option to allow hiding Number Registrants on public registrants list

7. Other Changes

- New Version Notification Improvement: Whenever there is new version of the extension, there would be a notice displayed at the top of dashboard so that Admin will know about this new version and perform update.
- Added padding to Mass Mail and Batch SMS modal to make it looks nicer
- Prevent Duplicate Registration for group members, too
- Prevent SQL error causes by ACYMailing in some special cases.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these new features and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Zoe White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #151361 by Xiaorong Liang
Replied by Xiaorong Liang on topic [25-April-2022] Events Booking version 4.1.1 releases
The one-click update on Joomla doesn't work for this EB update. I can't manually download it either.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #151362 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [25-April-2022] Events Booking version 4.1.1 releases
Hello

Maybe it is because you haven't configured Download ID yet? Please see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/getting...on#use-joomla-update for instructions and try again

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 11 months ago #151464 by Pete Willingham
Replied by Pete Willingham on topic [25-April-2022] Events Booking version 4.1.1 releases
Tuan. I hadn't tried the Download ID but after configuring this updated to 4.1.1.
So Simple.
Absolutely brilliant - Thank You!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #151465 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [25-April-2022] Events Booking version 4.1.1 releases
Yes. Just configure Download ID and you will be able to update to new version of the extension using one-click update from administrator area of your site

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 11 months ago #151535 by Bram Deceuninck
Replied by Bram Deceuninck on topic [25-April-2022] Events Booking version 4.1.1 releases
Hi,

It doesn't work, even if I entered the Download ID...
It's says that the download has failed and if i trie to do it manually, it says that the page doesn't exists. Could you help me?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #151544 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Bram

That's strange. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us:

1. Super admin account of the site

2. Let me know the email you used to purchase Events Booking, too

I will check to see why update is not working and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan