Two days ago, we released next major release Events Booking, version
4.0.0 . There were some bugs reported by customers. I fixed these bugs and release 4.0.1 to make sure everyone has a most stable version running on the site. Below are the bugs fixed:
1. Fixed ticket quantity not being stored properly for registration (for event use Ticket Types)
2. Fix black background for generated QRCODE in ticket PDF
3. Fix conflict some language items from common English language file overwrite the value of language items from frontend language
4. Fix fatal error causes by conflict if there is something on the site (plugins, templates use Mobile Detect library (uses by Events Booking)
5. Some small improvements:
- Update to latest version of TCPDF library (version 6.4.4)
- Added parameter to allow using Attachments plugin on frontend submit event form
- Added config option to allow exporting Payment Processing Fee
- Prevent caching new version of css files, js files on upgrade.
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to uses these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, David Unwin, Julian White
I get an error when installing:Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 8126. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBsPackage Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_eventbooking.zip
I had already tried installing 4.0.0 and had the same message. After failed installation there were many things wrong, with things like EB_SELECT_EVENT and EB_GROUP BILLING showing instead of the usual text
Great. Thanks for confirming. I fixed a possible issue with translation (for none English language) yesterday, so if you still get the translation issue, download latest package from My Downloads menu item, upgrade it to your site would help
I also have problems with translations now.
HTML tags are not working anymore. For example:
English version: Register (<strong>Individual</strong> )
On another language the same: Register (<strong>Individual</strong> )
The '<' becomes < and '>' becomes >
We need a fix for this.
EDIT: I figured out what the problem was. I downloaded the language file and overwrote the strings in it on my computer then I uploaded the file back. And after that, when I saved the language file in Event booking, the html tags were broken. I don't know how to solve that.
EDIT 2: Now I uploaded the file again, and the html tags are working.
Last edit: 10 months 4 days ago by József Gonda. Reason: edit