From Registrants Management screen, you can now export (All or Selected Registrants) PDF tickets into a single PDF file (before, you can only download a single ticket at a time)
2. Export and Email Registrants List
You can now export registrants list of your events and have it emailed automatically to administrators and event owner (if configured). There are two ways to have registrants of events exported and emailed:
- Allow adding custom message at the top of submit event form (by changing Submit Event Form Message in Events Booking -> Emails & Messages)
- Add toolbar buttons to bottom form to allow easier saving event (not having to scroll up after entering data to find the buttons)
4. Some other small improvements
- Improve Ticket Types Plugin: Allow choosing to update ticket types change from parent event to children events or not.
- Allow choosing to use different form layout on plugins which use repeatable form fields (Ticket Types, Speakers, Sponsors...). Sometime, the default Repeatable Table makes the form too long, you can switch to use Repeatable layout if you want.
- Support [NUMBER_TICKETS] tag in fee calculation (when you use Ticket Types and Custom Fee Fields)
- Support [EVENT_IMAGE] and [EVENT_THUMB_IMAGE] tags to allow showing event image and event thumbnail image in emails, pdf (invoices, tickets)
- Easier to override shared layouts (for example email layout...). In earlier version, you will have to put the change to both frontend and backend template. But now, only override to frontend template is needed, less work, easier to maintain.
5. Bugs Fixes
- Location Name on children events list (on event details) not showing properly on multilingual website
- Fixed payment methods lost (if you select payment methods inside event) when event is being deleted from frontend
- Fixed showon not working on Joomla 4
- Fixed registration amounts not calculated properly when creating new registration record from backend
- Fixed wrong timezone for register date of registration records added by auto registration plugin
Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave B, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg
Checking it more, we found that it is a problem happens on PHP 8. So we updated the package with the fix and update it to your site. This fix is already included on download package on server, so you don't have to worry about it when updating to future releases of the extension
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pete Willingham