• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147924 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.17.5. Below are the changes in this version:

1. Added Categories Columns Layout
Added Categories - Columns Layout to allow displaying categories using columns format.

2. Allow sending registration approved email to administrator
In earlier version, when a registration record (usually offline payment registrations) is approved, the system will only send notification email to registrant. Now, it is also possible to send registration approved email to administrators. If you want use this option, go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, enter subject of the email into Admin Registration Approved Email Subject parameter.

3. Improve Checkin Registrants
- Only allow checking registrants within event duration (between event start date and event end date). If you checkin registrants outside that duration (for example, checkin registrants of a past event), the system will display error
- Prevent cache checkin result which could cause unexpected behavior

4. Improve Registrants Management (Multilingual)
If you use Events Booking on a multilingual website, you can now filter registrants by the language which they choose when register for your event. Next to each registration record, there is also a flag to indicate the language of the registration.

5. Fixed currency conversion (for PayPal)
If you use PayPal and your currency is not supported by PayPal, Events Booking needs to convert the payment amount from your currency to USD before passing that amount to PayPal for processing payment. The old script is not reliable, and in this new version, we use a new currency converter provider for better result. See  eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...e-supported-currency for detailed instructions (you only have to worry it if PayPal is not working well for your site at the moment).

6. Improve Additional Dates Plugin
Calculate early bird discount date for children events automatically base on early bird discount date and event date of parent event and apply the pattern for children events

7. Some small bugs fixes
There were few small bugs found (on Joomla 4) and it is fixed.

Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
Regards,

Tuan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg, Phil Dawes, Frank K.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #147925 by Frank K.
Hi Tuan!
Thanks! Download is not yet available.

Kind regards,
Frank

EDIT: now available. Thanks!
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Frank K..

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147926 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. The update information is cached by Sucuri. I cleared cache and it should be available now

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 5 months ago #147927 by Arnaud Gautron
Hi Tuan.
Simple question about this feature (Improve Checkin Registrants):
- I need the "old way" for a client. Is the new integration of registrants checkin an option or is it still possible with this new version to "force" checkin after event is ended?
Thanks.
I need an answer before upgrading.
Arnaud

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147928 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Arnaud

The change is only applied for checking registrants using mobile app or by using EB Scanner.

What method you are using to checkin registrants? For example, if you are using Checkin buttons in Registrants Management to checkin, it will still work as before

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

More
2 years 5 months ago #147929 by Arnaud Gautron
Thanks Tuan.
I use the classic way in registrants management.
I'll do the upgrade.
Great work, as usual!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147930 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Arnaud. Happy to hear that the change does not affect you :)