• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #136330 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 3.12.3 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.12.2 with the following improvements:

1. Improve Columns Layout, make it nicker

2. Allow show/hide fields on Registrants Management

I added a new section Registrants Management under Themes tab of Configuration page to allow choose to show/hide fields on frontend registrants management screen. So if you want to show/hide fields on that page, you can change settings instead of customizing code like in older version

3. Add duration filter on Events Booking - Google Map module

This allows you to show events within certain duration on Events Booking - Google Map module (All, Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week, This Month, Next Month)

4. Support [TICKET_TYPES_TABLE] tag

This allows you to show list of tickets (in case you use Ticket Types Plugin) using a nice table in Emails Messages, Invoices... if needed.

5. Integrate with Easy image Library

A plugin Content - Events Booking Stip EasyImage is added which is integrated with Easy image Library to allow you to easily crop and resize image for event if needed. This was developed for one of our client, but I see that it could be useful, so I include it in this release. If you want to use that feature, download the library here, install it, and enable Content - Events Booking Stip EasyImage plugin

File Attachment:

File Name: EasyimageLibrary.zip
File Size:309 KB

6. Compatible with Joomla 4 nightly build

I also worked and make sure Events Booking is compatible with latest release of Joomla 4 to make sure the extension is fully compatible with Joomla 4 when it's released. If you want to use Events Booking with Joomla 4 (it's in beta 2 development now), better use Joomla 4 nightly build instead developer.joomla.org/nightly-builds.html

7. Some code cleanup and optimization

Please update your site to the latest version of Events Booking to use these small and nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Josh Gilson, Brian F, JayBEE, Bas van Kollenburg, StreetSportService

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #136357 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Events Booking 3.12.3 released
HI Tuan

Thanks, some more great improvements!
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Alison.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #136373 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.12.3 released
Thanks Alison. I will continue working to improve the product and make it better from time to time. Thanks you All for continue supporting my development

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Brian F

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #137037 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Events Booking 3.12.3 released
Hi Tuan

The [TICKET_TYPES_TABLE] tag

Is this tag showing available tickets types for an event or can it show the purchased ticket types in a registration? (or both)

Can you give a bit more details to describe the possibilities with [TICKET_TYPES_TABLE] tag? :)

A thank you for the great update :) I always look forward to seeing what new gems your releases have to offer

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #137038 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.12.3 released
Hello

That tag will only show the list of ticket types which registrant purchasing in his registration

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: StreetSportService