• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #132771 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 3.11.2 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.11.2 with some small improvements and a bug fix:

1. Improve Upcoming Events Handing

- Added a new config option called Show Upcoming Events to allow controlling when an event will be removed from upcoming events page and upcoming events module:

+ When the current time is greater than event date time (or event end date time)
+ Or when the current date is greater than event date (or event end date). Basically, show the event on upcoming events until the end of day

2. Added options to show terms and conditions and GDPR article links on new window

3. Improve Translation

Prevent language file broken when using double quote character (" character) on a language item

4. Some bugs fixes

- Fix join waiting list error on some special case
- Fix export registrants error: No records are expected. This bug happens when I first released 3.11.1 but I updated download package few days before with this fix, so you might not see this bug on your site if you are not updating to latest version as soon as it's released

Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132840 by Livius Chebeleu
Replied by Livius Chebeleu on topic Events Booking version 3.11.2 released
Does this update include the double registration issue fix caused by the auto register child events function?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #132843 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 3.11.2 released
Hello Livius

Yes, it's included

Tuan