Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.11.0 with the following nice improvements:
1. Improve Frontend Events Management:
- Allow deleting events (need to set Enable Delete Events In Frontend config option to Yes)
- Added Save As Copy button to allow coping an existing event on update
- Improve UI, make it nicer and consistent with other frontend management pages
2. Added Action Logs support
- Enable Action Log - Events Booking plugin will log all the actions (Add/Edit/Publish/Unpublish/Delete events, Add/Edit/Publish/Unpublish/Delete/Export registrants) so that you can monitor who perform what actions in the system (If you use Joomla! user action logs
3. Improve Tickets PDF
- Use ticket number as name of the generated ticket (instead of just a generate filename like ticket_00001.pdf).
4. Improve Upcoming Events
- If you have Show children events date under parent events config option set to Yes, in the past, the system will show date of the parent event in the list (even if current date is greater than that date) and it makes confusing for users. In this new version, the system will use the date of next upcoming child event for showing and sorting events on the page. It's more logical and allow user to see the correct event date
5. Bugs Fixed:
- Prevent Users re-joining waiting list if prevent duplicate config option set to Yes
- Fixed some display issue when you are using UI KIT or Twitter Bootstrap 4
6. Raise Technical Requirement
This version requires Joomla 3.9.0+ to work. So if you are using older Joomla version, please update your site to latest version of Joomla to use this new version. We will soon raise PHP requirement to 5.6.0+, so if you still use older PHP version, better contact your hosting provider to change your hosting account to use PHP 5.6.0+ (PHP 7 is recommended)
Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. We will continue working hard to improve the product, make it better from time to time.
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel Charrier, Alison, Michael Nielsen, Brian F, Sunil, Bas van Kollenburg
I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place, but in the event set-up administration, there was always a second tab that allowed for member or special discounts - I can't find this tab in this new release? Admin discount tab is also now missing in some of my already published events, although it is still working on the front end as it had been set up before. I'm only seeing one page to set up the event, and it doesn't include a field for this discount setting.