• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #126103 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 3.10.2 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.10.2 with the following nice improvements:

1. Improve Ticket Types plugin

We added a new parameter to the plugin called Enable Weight. If set to Yes, you can setup weight for each ticket type (default = 1) and it will be multiplied with the quantity which registrant chooses for the ticket type to calculate total number registrants for the registration. For more details about this feature, please read this forum discussion www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-bookin...s-type-vs-slots.html

2. Added Events Booking - Attachments plugin

This plugin makes it easier to add attachments for an event, especially when you want to add multiple attachments for the event. When you enable this plugin, the standard upload attachment for event option will be removed to avoid confusing.

3. Improve Additional Dates plugin

If you disable fields such as Event End Date, Registration Start Date...on frontend submit event form, it will be removed on additional dates plugin, too. So basically, the fields on Additional Dates plugin use the same settings which you configured for frontend submit events form on Submit Event Form Fields tab.

4. Some other small improvements and issues fixed

- Offline payment reminder email did not update status properly. It will causes one registrant receives multiple email if this plugin is enabled
- Make registration history really responsive

Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking to use these small improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #126122 by Emily Bennett
Replied by Emily Bennett on topic Events Booking 3.10.2 released
Where do I find the plugins for attachments and additional dates?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #126124 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.10.2 released
Hello

You need to go Extensions -> Plugins, find and enable the following plugins if you want to use it:

- Events Booking - Attachments
- Events Booking - Additional Dates

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 9 months ago #126257 by WisoBe
Replied by WisoBe on topic Events Booking 3.10.2 released
Hi Tuan,

The Weight option for the ticket types is a great addition. I'm having the situation where I have multiple tickets types, however only a few of them should impact the registrant counter. So I tested to put "0" in the weight but it didn't work. The ticket types page reloaded with a "1" in the field. Do you think it makes sense to being able to configure 0 in the weight field ? I'm interested to launch an event tomorrow with a possible "0" for the weight. If you believe it makes sense, is it possible to add this change to my configuration rather quickly ?

Thanks upfront Tuan !

Best regards,
Peter

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #126258 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Peter

Sorry but for backward compatible reason weight needs to be 1. We could not accept 0 as a valid value

Tuan

More
4 years 9 months ago #126259 by WisoBe
Hi Tuan,

That’s sad news. Thanks for your fast reply.

Best regards,
Peter

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #126262 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Peter. For this, if you really need it, there would be some customization will be needed

I believe it could be implemented as override if you really need it. Of course, it will cost you some fee

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 9 months ago #126271 by WisoBe
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for your offer. It's really appreciated. I asked my team lead and he's not interested in paying for this. Sorry I tried.

If you have a "backlog" of possible enhancements, you could add to the list some kind of "on - off switch" for each ticket type in order to consider (or not) the sold tickets in the maximum ticket sales for the event. This could be activated in the plugin.

As usual, your extension is great and we enjoy it a lot. I hope this feature will see the light one day. :-)

Best regards,
Peter

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #126285 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No problem Peter. I will monitor client requests, if there are more customers need it, we will consider supporting it in the future

Tuan