• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123581 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 3.9.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.9.0 with the following nice improvements:

1. Support UIkit3

Beside Twitter Bootstrap 2, Twitter Bootstrap 3, Twitter Bootstrap 4, we now bring support for a new frontend framework UIkit . If your site is built base on an UIkit3 template (for example, any templates from yootheme.com ), you just need to go to Events Booking -> Configuration, configure it to use UIkit3 and it will work well with your template out of the box.

2. Improve Offline Payment Process

A new system plugin called Events Booking - Offline Payment Handle is added to improve offline payment process. You can configure it to do 2 things:

- Send automatic reminders to offline payment registrants to remind them to paid for the registration X days (after registration or before event date)
- Cancel offline payment registration automatically if no payment received X days (after registration or before event date)

3. Improve Frontend Registrants Management

Frontend Registrants Management now have all the options like in the backend. The new functions added to the frontend is: Mass Mail, Download Certificates, Send Certificates and Request Payment.

4. Improve Coupon

Add min number registrants and max number registrants settings to coupon. It's useful for group registration in case you just want to give discount for registration with certain number of registrants only. A new setting called Note is also added so that you can put note about the coupon (for example, the reason you create the coupon)

5. Improve Registration Cancellation

We now allow you to config both date and time (before only date is supported) for Cancel Before Date setting of each event. With that change, you can now configure the system to allow cancel registration until certain time in the day only(for example 4pm) instead of the end of day like before

6. Improve Public Registrants List

You can now choose how you want to order the public registrants list (by default, it's ID in DESC order) and whether you want to Registration Date on the list

7. Support Registration Complete URL for each event

If for some reasons, you want the system to redirect registrants to a certain/custom page you build instead of the default registration complete URL, it's now supported. You just need to configure the URL you want for each event. If no custom URL is configured, the system will use default registration complete page in the extension

8. Improve Emails

In older version, the emails sent from system (like reminder emails, deposit payment reminders, mass mail...) only support some basic tags like First Name, Last Name, Event Date, Event Title...

In this latest version, we decided to use a consistent API so that all of these emails support same set of tags (For example, if you want to include value of a custom field in reminder emails, just use the syntax [NAME_OF_FIELD_IN_UPPERCASE]

9. Improve Tickets PDF

For group registration, the system will generate multiple tickets, each ticket for a group members. Thus in tickets layout, you can only use members information. So any information which you collect in billing information step cannot be used in Tickets Layout design before

In this latest version, we improve it so that you can include billing information in the ticket. Just use the syntax [BILLING_NAME_OF_FIELD_IN_UPPERCASE] if you want to include value of a custom field (which is collected in individual or group billing step, not on group members) in tickets layout

Please update your site to this latest version to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest, Eric Lamy, Alison, Zoe White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123636 by STEPHAN HERBY
Replied by STEPHAN HERBY on topic Events Booking 3.9.0 released
Hi Tuan,
Your UIKIT3 support is just amazing! That's the framework i'm using on most of my websites (others are under ... UIKIT2 :-)
"Improve Offline Payment Process" is also a very good think, you've done a really good job.
Thank for that!

Stephan Herby
Joomla Webmaster

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123637 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.9.0 released
Thanks for your nice words Stephan. I will continue working hard to improve the product, make it better and better from time to time

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mary

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123641 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic Events Booking 3.9.0 released
Hi Tuan,
I have installed the new version and I can see the Mass Mail.
So I search for my event.
See list of all registrants.
I then select all.
But When I try and mass mail, the screen just goes grey see screen shot.
Is there any setting I need make in addition to installing new version?

David
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123643 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Look like some css conflict with your site template. You can try with Joomla core protostar template, it would work fine (the modal popup is generated by Joomla core API, too)

For this, you can submit a support ticket so that our support staff can help checking and correcting it

Tuan

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123651 by David Unwin
Submitted a support ticket #87281

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123660 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. We will check and reply you with the reason and result via support ticket

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123668 by temills
Replied by temills on topic Events Booking 3.9.0 released
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for this release. The request payment addition will certainly make it easier for our event mangers.

Minor glitch: On the frontend, the manage registrants menu shows the language constant, EB_REQUEST_PAYMENT as the constant is not in the language file.

Thanks again for constantly making a great app better!

Tem

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123684 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Tem. Found the missing language item and updated download package on server with this fix

Tuan

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #123690 by David Unwin
I can confirm that I downloaded updated package and installed. Language Item now fixed..