Events Booking 3.8.2 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #119646 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 - Issues with export registration
Hi Amy

Maybe it happens because you had an override code to customize the export before? In this case, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check and tell you the result

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Saskatoon Construction
More
5 years 4 months ago #119772 by Saskatoon Construction
Replied by Saskatoon Construction on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 - Issues with export registration
That must be exactly it - you customized something for us in the past! I will send right away

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #119774 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 - Issues with export registration
Just want to update that the new setting doesn't work because there is override code made on the website. Once we removed the override, everything is working as expected

Tuan

More
5 years 3 months ago #120661 by Toolie
Replied by Toolie on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Hi Tuan, I am still seeing this error as referenced in this forum post:
www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-bookin...released.html#119255

When I go to the Configuration, I can't save anything because that top header with the Save button is missing. This renders the extension completely useless, and my client is already about to fire me. Can you supply the fix, please?

Toolie
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #120662 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Hi Toolie

I'm really sorry. It causes by a small typo when I added a small improvement to invoice feature of the extension yesterday. I just updated download package with the fix, please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site, then check it again, the error should be gone

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 3 months ago #120665 by Toolie
Replied by Toolie on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Thank you Tuan for the quick fix; it's working now. You have always worked hard to respond to your customers. We first worked with you 6 years ago, and it's nice to see how well your Event Booking extension has grown.

Many thanks,
Toolie

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #120666 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 3.8.2 released
Great, thanks for confirming Toolie and sorry for the trouble. And Yes, we are working hard to improve Events Booking and all our other extensions from time to time

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 3 months ago #120767 by David Batic
Dear Tuan,

great job, very nice new features.

Is it possible to get the access to the change log starting with the version 2.9.1 or at least the information on differences between the EB major version 2.x.x and 3.x.x?

Is it possible to upgrade from 2.9.1. to the latest EB version without loosing any existing data? If there is a migration procedure required prior the upgrade please let me know.

Happy New Year 2019!

Kind regards,

David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #120769 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

You can access to www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-change-log.html to browse for change logs of all versions.

You can upgrade directly from the version you are using to latest version of Events Booking. All your existing data will be kept, don't worry. No special action needed, just install latest version over the old version

Of course, to be safe, before upgrading, you should make a full backup of your site so that in case something goes wrong, you can roll back to earlier state

Regards,

Tuan