Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking, version 2.4.3. This version contains some small improvements + bug fixes:
1. Improve File Upload custom field. Now, the system uses Ajax for file uploading on registration form and it now can handle file upload for group members as well.
2. Allow choosing what categories to be available on frontend events submission form. You need to set "Show on fronend submit event form" property of the category to Yes (all existing categories will have it set to Yes by default)
3. Allow settings message which is displayed above registration form at event level which will override the global messages
4. Move the layout files which is used to generate email messages ([REGISTRATION_DETAIL] tag) to new folder components/com_eventbooking/view/emailtemplates/tmpl so that these layouts can be override, too (sometime, people need it, we have to modify code but it will be lost each time we update the extension)
5. Code improvements. This is invisible to you as customers but it makes me happier when seeing my code and easier to extends the extension to add more feature in the future
6. The following bugs is fixed:
- Date is wrong on calendar daily layout in some case (not matching YYYY-MM-DD format)
- Invoice is generated with wrong status (still Pending) when registration is approved from backend
- Delete thumbnail of copied event also deleted thumbnail of original event. Now it won't happen anymore
- Stop generating invoice for 100% discount coupon code.
Please login, access to My Downloads menu item, download latest version 2.4.3, upgrade it to your site to use these improvements and bugs fixes.
Thanks for continue using my product and support my development
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Riley, MR M F LIPSCOMBE
Just added one litle but useful feature to the extension today. In Registrants Management screen, I added a Mass Mail button which allow sending emails to selected registrants. So in case you want to send emails to some of your registrants, you can do that now
(Before the mass mail feature only allow sending emails to all registrants of an event)