Today, I am happy to release next version of Events Booking, version 1.7.4. And in the same time, the development for next major release of Events Booking (version 2.0.0) was started. Below are the improvements in this new version :
1. Improve custom fields dependency feature so you can use the dependency in un-limited levels. In older version, we can only have two levels dependency and it is not enough for complex usage. Finally, I can have time to work on it and get it improved.
2. Custom Fields quantity support: I also improve custom fields feature so that when you use Radio, and Dropdown (list) custom field, you can define quantity for each option. When an option reach it quantity, it won't be available for choosing anymore.
3. Allow saving events to personal calendar when users browse for event on your site. Users can now save any event to his Google, Yahoo calendar. He can also download ICS file of each event.
4. Improve SEO: Allow use page heading, meta-data, robots.... settings from menu item which you created to link to Events Booking extension
5. Allow setting custom registration handle URL for your events. It is helpful in case you want to display events using Events Booking but the registration is handled on an external site or a different extensions (rarely happen)
6. Allow adding registrants manually from frontend by managers (before, you can only add registrants from backend of your site)
7. Some other small improvements :
- Make it easier for choosing custom events for custom field (using chosen behavior from Joomla core)
- Adding support for [PAYMENT_PROCESSING_FEE] tag
- Improve eb reminder plugin to prevent sending multiple reminder email to registrant in case the site has heavy traffic
If you want to use these new improvements, please download latest version from My Downloads section and upgrade it to your site.
Thanks for using my extension and continue support my development.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
Seems your site is multilingual and one field is not created in database table for some reasons. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you