Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking, version 1.7.3. This version focus on bring twitter bootstrap 3 support so that in case you are using a template build based on twitter bootstrap version 3, you can safe use it with Events Booking instead of having to stay with twitter bootstrap 2. Below are details information of this release:
1. Support twitter bootstrap 3 as a config option in the extension. So if your site template built based on twitter bootstrap 3, you can change some config options in Events Booking to make it works with twitter bootstrap 3:
- Set Twitter bootstrap version config option to Twitter Bootstrap Version 3
- Set Load bootstrap CSS in the front-end config option to No as it is loaded by your template already.
Again, please note that you can only use this feature if your site template is built based on twitter bootstrap version 3, not version 2.
2. Change Simple Frontend Event Submission form so that it is simpler than the default frontend event submission form. If you allow your users to submit events from frontend, you should consider using this layout.
3. Added some useful config option:
- Only show registrants of events owner : If set to Yes when users access to manage registrants page in the frontend, they will only see registrants from their own events.
- Show All Locations in frontend event submission form: If set to Yes, when users access to frontend event submission form, he can choose all locations in the system for his events. By default, the system only allow selecting locations created by himself.
4. Allow config search module to show search result in table layout. In old version, search result can only be showed on default layout.
If you want to use this new version, please access to My Downloads menu item, see your orders and download latest version from there.
Thanks for the update! Getting better and better. Is it possible to have a registration open date. i.e where I can add all my events but choose when i open the events to register say 4 weeks before?
Sorry just installed and seen this has been added.... didn't see in release notes! Thanks!