• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #61387 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 1.7.2 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear Customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next version of Events Booking, version 1.7.2. Below are the details change in this new version:

1.Improving support for multilingual feature - this is main feature for this release. Now, you can translate Events, Categories, Custom Fields to different languages easily. There is a new tab called Translation to allow you to translate necessary information to different languages. In old version, to create an event for example, for each language, you will have to create different records, each record for one language. That was the way Joomla core is using but it is really smart solution - I'm glad I have it improved now.

2. Added support for Recaptcha version 2 on Group Registration. It was only working with Invididual Registration before.

3. Improve backend UI, allow choose number of records per page on backend list view (it was hardcoded to 20 before and you cannot change it). I also added chosen behavior to filter dropdown in the backend so that it easier to find and select item from the dropdown.

4. Fixed an issue with Event Password feature

5. Fixed issue with upload files being delete when saving registration records from backend.

6. Remove waitinglist icon from Dashboard. Forgot to do it when I released 1.7.1 because now waiting list is managed in Registrants.

7. Make some codebase improvements.

If you want to upgrade to this latest version, please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest version and upgrade it to your site. Please note that:

- If you use Events Booking on a Multilingual site, you will need to check and update your events, categories data. Edit the categories, events, look at Translation tab and translate it to the languages you are using. No need for creating each record for each language anymore.

- If you use frontend event submission on a Joomal 2.5 website, you might have to check and make sure the form layout still look OK in case you made template override to the layout. We changed the code in the layout abit to add css class eb-container to the outer div.

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Riley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #61426 by FrankM
Replied by FrankM on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
Thank you!

Productiv: Joomla 3.5.1 / EB 2.4.3 / PHP 7.0.5
Testsys: Joomla 3.5.1 / EB 2.4.3 / PHP 7.0.5

Sorry, english isn't my native language.

More
9 years 1 day ago #61428 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
Many thanks, Tuan!! Thanks for actively making improvements to an already great product :cheer:

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 day ago #61439 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
We can make it better :)

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #61631 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I also added a new config option to allow show price of events (in events list and event detail page) including tax. It is forced by law in some countries.

It is just a minor feature, so I don't release new version yet. Don't want users have to wait (some customers asked), so I just add it to download package and still keep same version number (1.7.2)

Tuan

More
8 years 11 months ago #61697 by OTWD
Replied by OTWD on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
Hi Tuan is it possible to export the waiting list? I selected an event with registered users with status "Waiting List" and clicked export registration but it only exports the registered users.
Thanks

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62122 by wirex
Replied by wirex on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
Hi,

In version 1.7.1 once creating new event there was tab: "Extra information" with following fields: Speaker and Number Hours. Then information from those field was published on event detail page. In v1.7.2 this tab is missing :( Does it mean that this feature is disable now ? Is there any other option to have custom field related to event details ?

Thanks,
Wirex

More
8 years 11 months ago #62123 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
@wirex -- Glad I haven't had the time to install 1.7.2 yet if [Speaker] is missing as it is a field that I use regularly!

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62124 by OTWD
Replied by OTWD on topic Events Booking version 1.7.2 released
Likewise it is essential i have those fields in the Extra Information Tab

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #62137 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The tab/fields are still there (even on version 1.7.3 dev which I am working on right now). Could you please go to Events Booking -> Configuration, check and make sure you have "Event Custom Fields" config option set to Yes?

Tuan