Today, we happy to announce the next release of Events Booking, version 1.6.7. Compare to the latest release (1.6.5), there were improvements and bugs fixed:
1. You can now allow export registrants from all events (in version 1.6.5, 1.6.6, we only allow exporting registrants from one event)
2. You can now display events from a category into an article (using EB Category content plugin)
3. We added category, search filter to front-end events management page. In case you have to manage events from front-end, this is a nice addition.
4. Adding registrants from back-end (for existing users/registrants) will be easier. You can choose an existing user, the data from his profile (or his previous registration) will be filled to the form automatically so that you won't have to type it again
5. Event booking now can also generate ICS file and send to registrants emails so that registrants can add the events into his own calendar.
6. You can now manage countries, states from back-end of the extension. So if you want to delete countries/states (which is displayed in registration form), you can delete it from back-end of the site (instead of doing it via database before)
7. We improved the shopping cart page so that if you give discount (members/early bird discount) to your registrants, it will be displayed clearly to registrants (before it displays full price - so it is confusing for registrants)
9. We fixed the issue with ACYMailing plugin, makes it works properly with latest version of Events Booking
If you want to use these new features, please download latest version, upgrade it to your site
Thanks for using our product and support our development