• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 months 1 week ago #160749 by Alison
A few newbie questions was created by Alison
HI 

I have searched the documentation and cannot find my solution to the following (hopefully simple) queries

1. How do I turn off Estimate Shipping & Taxes and go straight to checkout from cart

2. Can I turn off the option for them to register for an account and just have either login or guest?  (I use membership pro to manage the members so they need to pay extra to have an account)

3. I cannot get shipping to work - I have set up 'price' shipping, using geo zones but when I go to checkout it says there are no shipping options available

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 months 1 week ago #160805 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic A few newbie questions
Dear Alison,

Thank you for submitting questions here. Regarding your questions:

1. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "Shipping Estimate", choose No, then Save the Configuration.
2. Please go to EShop -> System -> Configuration -> Option tab, at "Checkout Type", choose Guest Only, then Save the Configuration.
3. What's shipping plugins that you want to use on your site? Please go to EShop -> Plugins -> Shipping to enable and configure them as the way that you want. You can read more about it here eshopdocs.joomservices.com/plugins-and-themes/shipping-plugins

I hope this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong