Invoice Details

• Nyssa Collins
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 week ago #157601 by Nyssa Collins
Invoice Details was created by Nyssa Collins
I would like the invoices to show more than just the three available details that are available. Currently under system > invoice > Product Fields Display there are only SKU, Image and Quanity available to display. I would like to show "Short Description" as well so that there is more flexibility on the invoice. I don't need the "Image" to show on the invoice so if it is possible to replace that with "Short Description" then that would work also.

If I go to system > messages > Invoice Layout, one of the choices in the "Invoice Layout Available Tags" is "Products_List" and this information seems to be  taken from the system > Invoice > Product Fields Display so I assume that it is possible to add "Short Description" to the list, probably in the database.

Has anyone changed/added to the "Products Field Display" list please and can you explain what you did. Giang, can you help solve this please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157820 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Invoice Details
Hello Nyssa,

Thank you for submitting the question here. Currently, EShop does not support to show the Product Description on the products list of Invoice, Email, etc.

If you want to have that, please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I can help you to check and find a custom solution for you.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong