configuration eshop

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #156736 by Ron
configuration eshop was created by Ron
Hi Giang, I'm already using some JoomDonation Plugins and I've been thrilled so far...

Due to Joomla4 I switched a website from J2Store to EShop and I'm facing some problems:
1) When will backend editing of orders finally be possible? I would also be happy with a beta version!
2) How can I define a footer in the invoice layout, which always appears at the bottom of the page?
3) Why are prices shown in the invoice with ?€ (example: 14,00?€)? See Attachement....
4) How can I add shipping costs manually (by the admin) - individual for each order?
Thanks, Ron
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 month ago #156900 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic configuration eshop
Hello Ron,

Thank you for submitting the ticket here. Regarding your questions:

1. Currently, the backend editing of orders has still not been available yet. I will sort the time to make it ready ASAP.

2. You can go to EShop -> System -> Messages, click on Invoice Layout to edit it as the way that you want.

3. It caused by wrong Euro currency symbol. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I can help you to check and fix it for you.

4. You can read more about shipping plugins in EShop here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/plugins-and-themes/shipping-plugins

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong