Reply button send email to admin insted to customer

• DAMENO
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #156025 by DAMENO
Hi
When I receive email of new order and press "reply" button it wants to send email back to me because To" field contains my email address insted of customer's, why is that and how to change it?

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #156087 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Reply button send email to admin insted to customer
Hello Dameno,

Thank you for submitting the ticket here. Regarding your question, the reason because the email is sent from the site use email from is admin's store email so when you click on reply, it want to send to the admin's store email instead of customer's email.

If you have to change it, then it requires to customize to EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

• DAMENO
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #156202 by DAMENO
Hi Giang,
I understand that email is generated by Eshop but order is made by customer and to me it is more logical that "reply" button sends email back to customer and not store owner.
There is no need for me to reply to myself ever.
I don't want custom modification for my Eshop, it would be nice if this can be changed in next version of Eshop or at least give us an option in settings to choose what Reply button does, send email to owner or customer.
Kind regards
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by DAMENO.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #156210 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Reply button send email to admin insted to customer
Dear Dameno,

I agree with that. Yes, I just added this into to-do list. I will try to implement it on the next versions of EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong