Tax problem and Display Customisation

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #147166 by Andreas
Tax problem and Display Customisation was created by Andreas
=12.0ptHello,=12.0ptWe have several questions about the customisation and function:=12.0pt 
  1. Left side "Eshop Categories" module display. There are not collapse menu. We want the main categories which have subcategories to be expanded ones, like your demo. Now all of them are expanded. (Please see screenshot-2). Also ordering of categories to be alphabetically displayed
  2. Can the next and previous product bar, to be at the bottom of the Product Detail page instead of the top?
  3. Problem with taxes. WE have product with VAT and product without VAT (VAT Exempt). In Product page we tried everything. Nothing works although we have created different tax classes.
We would like to show all prices without tax. For the products with tax to say ‘Tax 20% not applied’ and for the products without tax to say ‘Tax Exempt.’ Anyway, to show prices with tax and prices without tax according to the selection of class.What is "Ex Tax: £XX.XX" means? Does it means ‘Excluded Tax’ or does it means ‘Before Tax added’ It is not clear in England. (Please see screenshot-1) Whatever setting now the ‘Price:’ and the ‘Ex Tax:’ both are showing the same price.URL: hospan.com (this is temporary domain, finally it will be changed to marksmobility.co.uk)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #147167 by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Tax problem and Display Customisation
I have another question.
Can the Product title be moved from the top of the image to the top of product information, (on top of the column where is the Brand, Product Code etc)?

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #147168 by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Tax problem and Display Customisation
One more problem: Lengths
In product Data setting there is a selection of the unit (meter, centimeter etc.) I am selecting centimeter (cm) but the product page shows meter (m). Can I choose different units on each product or I must go each time to change the setting in configuratio which is not so functional?
The same question for the weights!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #147239 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Tax problem and Display Customisation
Hello Andreas,

Thank you for using our EShop Shopping Cart extension and submitting the ticket here. Regarding your questions:

1. The "Ex Tax" means that Exclude Tax, it is the price without tax. So if the product has the tax, it will show the price include tax above, below it is price without tax (Ex Tax). From what I am seeing, the tax that you set up is not correct. Please send me the super admin account to your site so I can help you to check.

2. EShop Categories module does not have the collapsible feature. The one that you saw on my demo site is not EShop Categories module, it is EShop Products Filter module. you can enable that module on your site to test it.

3. on Products List: If products have required options, then "View Details" button will be used because customer need to go to Product Details page to select the options before being able to add the product to the cart. Otherwise, customers can add products to the cart from the list if that products don't have required options.

4. The system only use the general settings from the Configuration for dimensions and weight. You can not have the different unit to display on the front-end side now.

I hope my answers are useful.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong