In the invoice below (see attachment) a? displayed.

• Tietze
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #143928 by Tietze
Hello. I need your help again. In the invoice in ESHOP below (see attachment) a? displayed. I've looked everywhere to turn it off. Unfortunately I didn't find anything. I've been using the software since 2016. Up to version 3.1.1 I didn't have this error. Thank you for a tip and help. Many greetings Jörg
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago #143934 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic In the invoice below (see attachment) a? displayed.
Hello Tietze,

Thank you for submitting the question here. The reason because the Euro currency symbol is not entered as utf8 encode.

Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the super admin account to your site so I can help you to check and resolve it for you.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely, Giang

• Tietze
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #143939 by Tietze
Hello Giang, there are several pages. Can you please give me a short written guide? I know my way around quite well, maybe I can do it myself. thank you & best regards Tietze

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago #143980 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic In the invoice below (see attachment) a? displayed.
Hello Tietze,

This requires to edit currency to correct the symbol. It also requires to make some changes to the database to correct wrong saved data before.

It's easiest way to submit ticket to EShop category so I can help you with that.

Sincerely, Giang

• Tietze
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #144271 by Tietze
OK, in which secure way can I send you the access data? Many greetings, Tietze

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #144336 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Tietze,

Please go to our ticket system at joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html to submit new ticket to EShop category and send me the site information there. The ticket is private between you and us.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong