Product selection jumps back to front-page

• Patters 90
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #140019 by Patters 90
Product selection jumps back to front-page was created by Patters 90
Hi there,

For the website I am currently working on I am trying to change it so that when you click on a product to view it, it jumps to it's own page rather than back to the store front page. Is this possible?

I basically don't want all the store front banners etc that I have on the homepage also showing up whenever I want to view a product. I want the product to just be by itself. Is this to do with the breadcrumbs module or some product configuration I am missing?

This is the website for reference...

englishbooksguadalajara.com/

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #140046 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Product selection jumps back to front-page
Hello Patters,

If you click on the link of product from the products list page, then it must go to the product details page. What did you mean for going to the homepage of your site?

Sincerely, Giang

• Patters 90
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #140059 by Patters 90
Replied by Patters 90 on topic Product selection jumps back to front-page
Hi Giang,

So if you go to the website you will be able to see what happens. You go to the categories page, click to browse a category and then chose a book (product) to view. You are then redirected back to the front page or homepage and have to scroll down to the middle where the product details appear.

What I would like is for when you click on a product to view its details you are redirected to a new page which is solely for the product and you don't have all the homepage banners appearing, like they currently do. The URL tree should read

englishbooksguadalajara.com/catergories/[catergory name]/[product title]

not

englishbooksguadalajara.com/[product title]

It should be a lead on from the previous categories page and be linked. But I can't see how to even change any of these settings in eShop.

Thanks

Charlie

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago #140279 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Product selection jumps back to front-page
Dear Charlie,

This maybe related to the settings of modules. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the super admin account to your site so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong