Checkout Not Working

• Michael Ronayne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139885 by Michael Ronayne
Checkout Not Working was created by Michael Ronayne
I purchased EShop on 11/2 and installed it in a test site for evaluation. The checkout process has never worked properly since it was installed.

Most of the time clicking on "Checkout" simply refreshes the cart page with no errors and no action. Every now and then I do get into the checkout process but when I try to use an address I receive a pop-up error stating "Payment Required" twice...

I submitted a request for help via email and shortly after received a request from Giang for admin access to my site which I immediately provided. I could see that someone was using the admin access to diagnose the problem(s) I encountered but I never received any update as to progress. I've now sent at least 3 additional emails asking for some feedback and have received nothing.

I am evaluating EShop as a replacement for Virtuemart and based on everything that does work EShop is a superior product.

It is truly a shame that support for this product seems so lacking. I cannot go forward without a fix and I at least need to know that someone is looking at my issue.

Please let me know that someone is working to fix this problem!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michael Ronayne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #139914 by Michael Ronayne
Replied by Michael Ronayne on topic Checkout Not Working
This is not a problem with EShop. It was a setting on my hosting account under ModSecurity. I use a dedicated server at HostDIme and the default HostDime ModSecurity package has a rule that caused this error. I disabled the rule and not it works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annett Ramsnæs

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 4 months ago #140010 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Checkout Not Working
Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting the problem here and confirming about the solution to resolve the problem. I have contacted you via ticket syste to resolve it with you.

I am glad that we found the reason caused by ModSecurity module.

Thanks again.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annett Ramsnæs

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong