I just purchased eShop import pro. I tried importing several times and I can't see any changes in the products in the shop. The status report after the import looks ok (1 product imported or changed, etc).
I used the different sample files provided as a basis (I added my own data) and they all give the same result. I ended up trying to import two columns (product sku and product name) but that doesn't work either.
Maybe the reason because the default language on your site is not English. In that case, you must add a new field called "language" to the Excel file and set value for it. Example es-ES for Spanish, it-IT for Italy, etc.