When we were thinking to buy your ext

• Sammy
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #116147 by Sammy
hello when we were thinking to buy your extenstion we asked many question for pre sale,
and here your answer
Hello Sammy,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your questions:

1. Once you purchase our extension, if you have any questions or need any supports, we will give you the best 24/7 supports to answer and help you to solve.

2. EShop has Checkout Donate feature which allow customer to choose additional amount to pay more when checking out. I think you can use that feature for TIP at checkout.

3. EShop supports Product Options feature which can be used to add more Options with more additional price to product. You can use it for your purpose I think.

Please read about Options at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/options and how to assign Options to a product at eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/products#product-options

Hope that this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

now we are not getting this support, so far we had few questions and no one answer or offer alternative options
would it be ok to help us to sort all these issues
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #116354 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic When we were thinking to buy your ext
Hello Sammy,

Sorry for a bit delaying in reply to your forum posts. I had a short holiday and just came back for the work. I just answered all of your questions. Please check to get the solutions.

If you need any other helps, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sammy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong