Comparing Eventbooking tops Eshop

• Damiaan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76863 by Damiaan
Comparing Eventbooking tops Eshop was created by Damiaan
I am a happy customer of Ossolution, but I want to share some ideas as a user of both joomdonation, eventbooking and eshop.

I find the interface in the Eventbooking much more elaborate than of Eshop. So if Eshop can learn from its collegue, that would be a good idea.

Comparing I very much miss the possibility to have a custom message after purchase of a particular product in Eshop. Now all purchases get the same message, which is wasting an opportunity to connect to customers or give them a particular 'feel' after buying a particular product .

Also, not being able to automatically transfer customers to a particular customer group or newsletter after purchase is a very big miss, which is done wonderfully by Eventbooking.

The service is just as wonderful in both products, but the content of Eshop can still learn from the other Ossolution thank you and good day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #77270 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Comparing Eventbooking tops Eshop
Hello Damiaan,

Thank you for the suggesting here. I will check to improve EShop layouts and learn some great thing from our Events Booking extension to make EShop more perfect in the near future.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong