some ideas

• Bastian
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76681 by Bastian
some ideas was created by Bastian
good morning vietnam!

i created a small but very cool shop with eshop. Thats why i want to say a huge thank you to your team and your software. Its the absolutely best shopping software for joomla and i rated it in JED with 5 Stars.

I checked every part of it, and now i want to share some ideas to make eshop more better than before:

1. i miss some settings in modules. special for the minicart. some customers are getting sick if they seeing the prices on the minicart bar. its smarter shopping if you can switch the prices there off.
2. you have 3 carts. the minicart dropdown, the add to cart popup and the cart page. its one two much. my idea, eleminate the dropdown from the minicart and take the popup to it.
3. eleminate the quantity to the popup, it doesnt work proper, special on mobile devices.
4. in european stores, you must at checkout agree the return policy, please add it.
5. in european stores its neccessary by law to add the vat included the price,
6. invoice, please make it possible that the pdf invoice provides a footer where we can put our company information in.

i did everything above in my shop by own coding, but i will loose it with every update. So, this is just an idea i want to share.

Good job guys, thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bastian
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76683 by Bastian
Replied by Bastian on topic some ideas
sorry, cant edit my post.

the related product is a powerful feature. but they are "hidden" in a tab. so, no one will click on it. if you can provide them straight under the product description, to show them everybody, it will be very helpfull.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong