Not able to save secondary images

• Joe Xavier
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #75785 by Joe Xavier
Not able to save secondary images was created by Joe Xavier
Greetings,

I'm faced with a situation where I am not able to get additional images to save. I have multiple items, in different colors, that when the user selects the color they desire, the image should change to reflect that color. This was working prior, but has now stopped.

When I go to enter the product, under the Options tab I have the multiple items listed. When I try to assign the additional color and provide an image, I can select the image, it loads, but once it's saved it disappears. The images were all loaded prior and have now disappeared.

Does anyone have any ideas what may be causing this? Thank you in advance for the assistance.

The site in question is running Joomla 3.4.8 and eShop 2.01.

Best regards,

Joe
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Joe Xavier. Reason: added image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #76139 by Danijel Grozdek
Replied by Danijel Grozdek on topic Not able to save secondary images
Hello.
I've had same problem and after many tries I figured out what was causing the problem for me.
Saving image which I was gonna use for EShop in Photoshop as JPEG and under "Format options" choosing "Quality 10" and "Baseline Optimized" made all my images uploaded appear normally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #76384 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Not able to save secondary images
Thank you Daniel!

For Joe: Please try with Daniel's suggestion. If it does not still work, please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the site information so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong