I have not received my download link

More
8 years 3 months ago #73804 by Chris
I made a purchase of eshop using this email address "support@taxproscart.com". I have attached the Paypal receipt. I created an account afterwards, using this same email address as related to my Paypal payment, but my account shows no orders. How do I retrieve the download?

Also I purchased this same item awhile back using the email address "support@quicksof.com". That email address for the original purchase is no longer valid. That is why I created the new account in attempt to retrieve my more recent purchase. My final question is, will I be able to install the new version (1.4.4) over my current installation of the (1.3.2) version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #73848 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic I have not received my download link
Hello Chris,

1. I found that your order and assigned it to your account support@taxproscart.com. If you logged in now, you should see the EShop order under My Downloads menu item to download it from there.

2. You are able to install the latest version 1.4.4 over your current version 1.3.2. Please read more about update EShop here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/getting-start...lation#upgrade-eshop

If you need any more helps, don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong