Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Edit text color of the cart module or search modul

More
11 years 3 months ago #64581 by Maron
Dear OS Solution,

I have the problem that the text color of the shopping cart module is not visible because the background is white too. How can I change the text color of the module? Please check annex.

Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Giang Dinh Truong
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 months ago #64741 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Edit text color of the cart module or search modul
Hello Maron,

This require a small fix to CSS. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the site information so I can assign our support staff to help you to fix it.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong