Problems. For Mr Giang Dinh Truong

• sylvain danigo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #62022 by sylvain danigo
Problems. For Mr Giang Dinh Truong was created by sylvain danigo
Hi Mr Giang Dinh Truong
I currently have problems with your solution. I have tryed to contact you via the support ticket system but no news from you since some day. I must say that I'm quite suprised as I was used to have quick responses.
I bought Eshop and 2 theme in your compagny.
When installing theme with the package you provide, following your instruction, no joomla template are installed.
I had to contact you to install the fashion template. I appreciate your service but, it seems to me that if you have a lot of clients, it would be time consuming for you to have access to ALL the backends to install and setup your theme. Why don't you provide a package that includes all the necessary stuff ?
I also bought the spice theme and, same problem, no joomla template installed.
So, when I choose 'spice theme' in the eshop administration/layout, as my default joomla template is 'fashion' (and I have no other template to choose), my site doesn't display correctly.
So I need that joomla template wich should have been part of the package I bought.

I also have some functionnal problems:
- when checking to NOT display out of stock warning, it is still displayed.
- when trying to remove a product from the cart, sometimes an 'errror' windows pops.

And finaly, I have a general question. Does someone reading that post made a multi language functionnal shop with Eshop using the fashion theme ? If so, did you had to duplicate that theme (one for each language) ?

Thanks

Sylvain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #62239 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Problems. For Mr Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Sylvain,

Sorry for a bit delaying in reply to you. We had a big holiday in our country and we just came back for the work today. I just answered you via ticket system. Please following up there to get my supports/suggestions.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong