Is "EShop - Joomla Shopping Cart" ready to use?

• georgathan
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #61182 by georgathan
Hello,
I make my first steps with Joomla and E-Shops and I was wondering if this offer is ready to use!
I mean, do I install this like all other Joomla templates and I change only the index of photos and texts?

Most of all, I am worrying about the shopping card! In Demo Version I can see that it's already programmed. So I want to ask, will it be like this and if I change the products? And last thing... If someone makes an order, how am I seeing what he bought?

Thanks a lot and sorry for these newbies questions!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 week ago #61321 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Is "EShop - Joomla Shopping Cart" ready to use?
Hello Georgathan,

When I see your questions, I understand that you are newbie with Joomla as well as extensions:

1. EShop is a Joomla MVC standard extension, you should install it as any other Joomla extensions/templates. You should read the documentation of EShop here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/

2. You must add categories, products that you will sell on your site to EShop system to sell.

3. If someone make an orders, you will get the notification emails. Then you should also go to Orders Manager at the back-end side to see these orders.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong