Module Only Show on homepage?

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #59650 by charles
Module Only Show on homepage? was created by charles
I need to know how I get the modules to show on all of Eshop pages without needing to place the eshop modules on all of Joomla pages?

Right now when I click on a category item the module does not show beyond the home page. Normally the module should show no matter what page a customer is directed to. So can you tell what I need to edit in order to get Eshop module to show on the product pages....

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 week ago #59697 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Module Only Show on homepage?
Hello Charles,

I think this question is for end-user of Joomla. Joomla allows you to choose what's menu items to show a module on. Simply edit the module and choose what's pages/menu items to show module, then it should work as you expect.

Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 1 week ago #59738 by Roma
Replied by Roma on topic Module Only Show on homepage?
In your module, click on the 'Menu Assignment' Tab, then for the 'module assignment' option, choose 'On all pages' and you should be set!

Hope this helps
SimplerWebs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 week ago #59769 by Giang Dinh Truong
Thank you Roma!
I believe that our posts will be useful with Charles!
Sincerely, Giang

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 week ago #59803 by charles
Replied by charles on topic Module Only Show on homepage?
Guys the post was not useful... And I already know how to set an module in Joomla! The problem is with the module!!!!! or how Eshop is setup. Again when you set the module for Joomdonation Eshop home and click on a category you are redirected to the category but the module thats already set for Eshop Home does not show on the product list or product page....

Do I have to create a menu link then set the module for the menu link?

More
9 years 1 week ago #59804 by Roma
Replied by Roma on topic Module Only Show on homepage?
Charles! I provided you with my answer because of what you asked "I need to know how I get the modules to show on all of Eshop pages without needing to place the eshop modules on all of Joomla pages?"

Are you referring to the 'Eshop Category', or 'Eshop Product' module? If I understood you correctly, you want the Eshop module you enabled to be seen on every page, including the product page, then the steps I provided you are correct!

I have Eshop modules enabled, configured to be viewed on every page, and I am able to view them on every page of the website whether I am viewing the product page, the category page, or any other pages I have on my client's website.

Best solution: Provide us with your site URL so we may better see your issue and help you!

Please note that I am not associated with Joomdonation but just someone who loves to help others, so help us help you!

Peace!
Amor at SimplerWebs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 week ago #59885 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi Charles,

Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me your site information so I can go to your site to check and assign modules properly on different pages like the way that you want.

Hope to receive your ticket soon son I can help.
Sincerely, Giang

P/S: Thanks to Roma. Your post is really useful.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong