Vary Flat Shipping by Zone

• nadinekirma
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #56235 by nadinekirma
Vary Flat Shipping by Zone was created by nadinekirma
Hi friends:

We are fairly new to ESHOP, although we have set up several commerce sites using other solutions.

For us, shipping is always the most challenging element of configuration of a new shop, and we like to have maximum flexibility to discuss options with the client.

One client has standard size packages and the weights do not fluctuate much. We would like to be able to offer a possible flat shipping rate by zone. For example. we would like to create geo zones of particular states, and create a flat shipping rate for such a zone. Therefore, in the region closest to the shop, we might offer a shipping rate of X, but in a farther zone, we might add ten percent.

As I see this, it would be nice to duplicate the plugin, give it a name like "Fixed shipping price US Northeast" and another Fixed Shipping Price US Southest" or even by states.

I do not see how to do anything like that. The flat shipment plugin appear to me to be a singular choice. Are we missing something?

THANKS in advance for your advice and help. With kind regards, Nadine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #56265 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Vary Flat Shipping by Zone
Hello Nadine,

There is only one default Flat Shipping method. However, I have already made 6 copied of Flat Shipping methods and sending them to you here. You just need to download, then go to EShop->Plugins->Shipping to install one by one. Then you will be able to use them for different Geo Zones with different shipping costs.

Hope that this is useful. If you need any more helps, don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: nadinekirma

• nadinekirma
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #56603 by nadinekirma
Replied by nadinekirma on topic Vary Flat Shipping by Zone
As always, thank you very much for your prompt and kind help.
Regards,
Nadine at Solia.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #56619 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Vary Flat Shipping by Zone
Hi Nadine,
That is not problem. If you need any more helps in the future, don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong