Modify layout and css

• Helveticus
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #53736 by Helveticus
Modify layout and css was created by Helveticus
Sorry, if this issue has already been addressed before. I was unable to find any posts touching on this question.

I like the overall feel of the default theme, but look forward to customizing my site further. I have included 2 pictures at the bottom of this post that hopefully will clarify the question.

Question: Is it possible to copy parts of the code that renders thematic blocks (ie. featured products, best-sellers, product categories, cart, etc.) on different pages? Ideally, I'd like to map some of these blocks to the outlined areas on the landing or product pages as shown below. On your templates for sale, the default layout has been changed to support moving the product categories to the right for instance. I am trying to mimic this in my custom template as well. Would it be possible to position some of these thematic blocks at specific locations on a page via ad hoc plugins/modules for example (ie. { showcart ... } , { showfeaturedproducts ...}, etc. )?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Fig 1: Landing page

Fig 2: Product page
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Helveticus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #53872 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Modify layout and css
Hello Helveticus,
The featured products, best-sellers, product categories, cart, etc are modules in EShop. You can use them on any pages, any joomla positions by editing/copying the corresponding modules from the back-end side.
Hope that this will be useful.
If you need any more helps or have any more questions, don't hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong