Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Currency display wrong

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #51926 by Dejan
Currency display wrong was created by Dejan
Hi,
I wont to manual update currency. I disabled currency plugin, and set in configuration auto update to "off", but when I go to currencies and enter ammount, when I click on save, the currency is not one that I manually enter.
Please help
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Dejan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Giang Dinh Truong
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 10 months ago #51940 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Currency display wrong
Hello Dejan,
As default, after saving a currency, the system will update currency exchange automatically. The option that you turned "off" is for update currency automatically at the front-end side.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #51944 by Dejan
Replied by Dejan on topic Currency display wrong
I need to update currency manual because there is no way to change the source of automatic update. Remember, I sent you support ticket. How can I do that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Giang Dinh Truong
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 10 months ago #51948 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Currency display wrong
OK Dejan,
Please submit a new ticket regarding this, I will help you to disable currency update.
Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong