Downloadable - seems unfinished

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #167588 by spitjack
Downloadable - seems unfinished was created by spitjack
No folder support for downloads? And an option only for one solitary file? one? so maybe I should use document seller instead...

will the paypal pro I'm using in Eshop work in document seller?

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a worker called a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by spitjack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167589 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Downloadable - seems unfinished
Hello

We do not support downloading the whole folder download, even in Documents Seller. Maybe you can just zip all the files into a single zip file to allow users to download ?

As for payment plugin, it could not work with Documents Seller. But if you switch to use Documents Seller, we can switch the payment plugin order for you so that you do not have to purchase it.

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #167591 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic Downloadable - seems unfinished
Using paypal conventional i got the sale...but where do I find the product I just bought? I added two files, which isn't too much different that my previous store.

OK - I got the guest download link in an email with both files I connected. Logged in users will see something else?

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a worker called a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by spitjack.

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167673 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic Downloadable - seems unfinished
As it happens, the issue turned out to be with my own superadmin user account - I'm not sure why that would be. But creating a new account, or using a different account I ported over from the previous store worked fine in testing. More importantly, I finished populating the store and turned EShop on - and sold a product almost immediately.

The support I received in debugging this was above and beyond. Simply terrific.

__
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167683 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Downloadable - seems unfinished
Hello spitjack,

That's really great. If you need any other helps, don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: spitjack

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong